Friday, October 10, 2014

Speed Typing Homework "My favorite elementary school memory"

When I was an elementary school student, I did many silly things. For example, when I went to the mountain which state in nearby the school as camp, I performed a program only one. Every student had to perform some programs in front of other students. However, most students made groups to perform the program. It was normally way, but I did it only one. Most students enjoyed my perform at that time, but come to think of it, it was so silly thing. I remember what I did then, but I don’t want to tell it because it was so ridiculous and embarrassing thing. In addition, I act as chair for notice committee when I was 6 glades. It looks hard role, but actually it was so boring role. There were no work and few members. After all, I didn’t anything in that committee at that time. It was most easy role as I know.

[156 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment