Tuesday, October 28, 2014

BR 2-11: I wish (Gabolinscy Jack, 2007)


"The three friends were sailing across the Pacific Ocean." (p.9.).

There are so many fairy tales in the world. This story is one of them. I'm sure most people know this story. I have read some books which are homage to this story. Actually, when I read this book, I confused because this story is similar to Disney's story. I don't remember the name of the story, however that story is famous too. I don't read a kind of fairy story recently. Of cause, I think reading fairy stories is so embarrassing thing for me. However, I could read this story by chance. It was really good things. When I finished read it, I could remembered my childhood memories. This is very short story, but I could enjoy it.

By the way, I thought that the boys who appear on this story are rather temperamental. Their character always invite something serious and dangerous problems, but I think these character are good because they don't have to worry about this and that. In other words, they are so optimistic. When they wrecked in the middle of the Pacific Ocean, they were so disappointed. However, when they found an uninhabited island, they became fine suddenly. In addition, one of the boy steered the ship. This is unbelievable thing, but maybe they have many qualifications. In other words, they are genius! Then, Why they having many trouble every time?

Reference
Gabolinscy, Jack. (2007). I wish
          Victoria, Australia. Albany, New Zealand. Toronto, Canada: Nelson Australia Pty Ltd

[226 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment