Friday, October 3, 2014

Speed Typing Homework "My favorite color"

My favorite color is green because it is easy on the eyes and so bright. Of cause, I like other color anyway, but I feel something good for this color. Maybe, it’s a matter of preference. I heard some rumor about color when I was a child. Every color has something meaning of people’s character. In addition, this rumor admitted for scientific recently. However, actually I don’t want to go too far into this story because I want to choose my favorite color without some prejudices. If there were misunderstands about colors, people would chose only one color. Maybe, most people think that it is not serious problem, but I think so that and concerning about it sometimes. Anyway, I like green. There is no serious reason that why I chose that color as my favorite color.

[137 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment