Friday, October 24, 2014

Speed Typing Homework "My favorite dishes"

I have many favorite dishes so I can't choice one from my favorite dishes, but if I have to choose, especially I like spicy dishes. When I eat out at curry restaurant, I try to more hot curry and rice than I have eaten. In addition, I like not only spicy dishes but also Japanese dishes. I don't usually go to Japanese restaurant recently, but I often go to supermarkets and buy some precooked foods. It is a most easy way to eat good Japanese foods. However, these dishes generally got cold when I eat them. It is the only problem of these dishes. On the other hand, when I eat some spicy food, I don't have to take care about it, but there is another problem. I can get Japanese food easily, but I couldn't find some spicy food in supermarkets. I like eating both kind of food, however there are small problems.

[154 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment