Wednesday, October 8, 2014

BR 2-06: The Graveyard Shift (Reilly Carmel, 2007)


"It's just as weird as Dad's, but in a different way." (p.24.).

I don't have horrible experiences so many times. Actually, I don't believe to phenomenons of horror because I don't want to care about something creepy story all day. Maybe, if I heard some spooky stories, I would carry fear at least a week. I don't have any chance to go scary place because these places are not near by my house and university which I go there every day. In the past, some places where something scary was in almost everywhere and they were fascinated for curiosity of children. However, some scary places was removed by towns, so most of children doesn't know how fun which exploring for something mystery places. We more scaring for cases than some accidents.

In addition, I read this book about two times, however I didn't get the line of the joke and I couldn't understand what this story telling. There is no detail information about father's work. This thing makes me little bit confused, but especially, I couldn't understand that the mother's character and her work. Maybe, that is most important point of this story. Actually, mother's detail information are appearing the end of this story. However, there is a kind of rapid development in the end of this story, so that thing is most difficult scene to understand. Anyway, I think this book has many mysteries.

Reference
Carmel, Reilly. (2007). The Graveyard Shift
Victoria, Australia: Nelson Australia Pty Ltd

[223 words]
 

No comments:

Post a Comment