Thursday, October 16, 2014

My Summer Vacations Memories 2

I told my one of summer vacation memory last time, and this time I want to tell you about my second day of the trip. That day was so excited day for me, but the on the other hand, I experienced something scaly. I'll tell about them later, but that experience was a hard incident.

When we got up at about 9 o'clock in the second day of the trip, at first I checked what it's like outside because we could look at Sakurazima from the window, the view of Sakurazima was little bit better than yesterday, but thin crowds was still covered with the mountain. Actually, we couldn't see the volcano more clearly in our trip. It was unfortunately thing for us, but the volcano looked eruption. A small volcanic smoke was gushed from the top of the volcano, but it was so difficult that distinguish the volcanic smoke from natural crowds. In addition, the small eruption was broadcasting on weather forecast. It was unbelievable that the weather forecast is broadcasting the amount of volcanic smoke and volcanic ashes every day. In addition, I heard a so interesting story about the volcano from taxi driver yesterday. According to the taxi driver, Sakurazima is erupting about 1,000 times for a year. So, people who living in close to Sakurazima clean the volcanic ashes almost every day. In addition, Kagoshima has special garbage bag for volcanic ashes. People put into a lot of volcanic ashes for it and put them on the volcanic ashes dump. The garbage bag which for volcanic ashes color is yellow, so we can tell between ordinary garbage bags and special garbage bags.

After then, we went to the restaurant which state in the first floor of the hotel. Actually, I didn't feel good for breakfast before we went to the restaurant because I heard that breakfast is buffet-style breakfast. I had a lot of  bad experiences for buffet-style breakfast because there are so many people. So, when I take some food from the buffer corner, there is so crowded with the people and I can't pick up any foods from there every time. However, luckily there weren't bad situation like that. There were few old couples and families with one's child. We could eat breakfast at quiet place and we enjoyed. Foods were so good taste and I ate too much then. If I may say so, my mother didn't satisfied with the taste of soup. It taste was little bit thick for my mother because she likes lightly seasoned foods. However, that taste was nice for me. We spent time about 1 hours there. Actually, we wanted to stay there more, but the check out time was approaching, so we left the restaurant quickly.

We left the hotel around 10 o'clock, we went to Kagoshima aquarium. I have been to there about four times, but it's been years since I went there, so I was looking forward to go there. When we arrived at the parking area of the aquarium, we found rare sight. I could see that two dolphins swimming in the river. At first, I thought that these dolphins escaped from the aquarium. However, that was my misunderstand. That aquarium is studying about ecology of dolphins, so they try to release dolphins for the river. Of cause, there are fences in the river. However, some people worried about water. Basically, dolphins are living in the sea. But the river state in near by the sea. So, there environment of water is between of sea water and fresh water and dolphins can swim in that river. When I found dolphins in that river at that time, breeding stuffs were feeding. After that, dolphins were jumped so high from the water. A lot of people looked the show for free then.




After we watched that mini event, we entered to the aquarium. There were many children in front of big aquarium because that day was the end of summer vacation. I think lively places and atmospheres are good for peoples vacation, however, there were too noisy to watch fishes. There were not only children but also people who tried to take pictures. They has smart phone and held up it because there are a lot of people in front of the aquarium. At that time, I found unique person. She tied her smart phone to the end of stick. When she take pictures, she hold up it. I was so surprise for her obsession. I brought my iPad at that time, so I take some picture with it. There were held some event for small children inside of the aquarium building. For example, some children tried to touch small shark. According to event stuffs, there were no danger of touching sharks, but if some children touched sharks from in front of the sharks, they would bitten by the sharks softly. Fortunately, there were no child who bitten by the sharks as I know.





 We enjoyed watching unique fishes and attended some events in that aquarium. We could spend good time then. After we enjoyed sightseeing, we decided to back to our home. However, before we leave there, we stopped by a product center to shopping. There were many kind of products in that shops and we could tasting some foods at that time. That is good memory for me, but after this shopping, I experienced horrible thing. When I went to toilet, I found a little child who wearing colorful clothes under the washbowl. I didn't notice at first, but when I tried to wash my hands, I found him. I thought that he playing hide and seek with his friend, so I don't care about him. However, when I washing hands, the water was cut off suddenly. It is so strange thing, but I didn't care about it this time.  My father went to the same toilet after me, I cared about the child for the first time. So, when my father came back from the toilet, I asked him about the child. However, he didn't see the child. When I heard his answer, I felt shiver. That child was ghost? If I looked under the washbowl, what would happen to me? I don't want to think about it.

After then, we could came back to home for safely. I could experience many things in this trip. Actually, I went to another sightseeing spot after this trip, but I want to tell about it for another article. If I had a chance to go there again, I would go to another sightseeing places and I want to see Sakurazima more beautifully. 

[1,107 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment