Friday, October 10, 2014

Speed Typing Homework "My favorite drink"

My favorite drink is cola. Actually, I like carbonated drink and I often drink them. I have drunk many kind of carbonated drink, but especially I like cola very much. Of cause, drinking carbonated drinks are bad for my health, so I decide to drink a bottle of carbonated drink in a day. Each time I drink cola, I found that they are little bit different taste every time. I usually tell this discovery to my friend, but he doesn't believe it. In addition, these tastes are influenced by the container of cola. The cola which bottled in plastic container is little bit bad taste, however the cola which bottled in glass container is better than the former. There is a little difference, so most people don’t notice it.

[129 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment