Thursday, October 2, 2014

Speaking Class Presentation

I had a plan to presentation of my imagine profile in this week. I spoke about cocktail party last week and I made a presentation material. At first, I was so confused when I started to make presentation material because I didn't have any knowledge about Venezuela. So, I had to take much time to complete this material. Actually, I think this isn't introduce of my imagine profile. Most people should think that this material is a kind of introduce of some sightseeing places. Maybe, I should tell more information about myself. Anyway, this project was difficult for me. Here is my presentation material.





I tried to find funny pictures because when I speak in front of some people, few people looks so boring. I think it is natural thing because most people haven't much interesting about Venezuela. So I thought that I should add a little bit funny things in my material. I tried to do it when I made it and I found some nice photographs. However, I didn't use there photographs because I felt some worry about terms of service. These photographs always has so complex situations. So, I used simple photographs this time. I listened other people's presentation this week. Everyone has personality in their materials, so their was so fun. In addition, next group presentation plan has already started, so we should plan what kind of restaurant our group introduce. Actually, I don't want to make a poster any more because it take so long time to make it.

[254 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment