Friday, October 3, 2014

Speed Typing Homework "My favorite candy"

My favorite candy is peanuts candy. However, this is a correct name of this candy. I often ate it so many times, but I forget the name of candy. When I ate that candy, I didn’t care about the name of candy. In addition, that candy doesn't sell everywhere now. When I go to shopping, I look for that candy every time, but I haven't found it yet. Actually, I found it about nine years ago last. That taste of candy is so sweet and it contains crashed peanuts. In addition, I always found it at supermarket where is a rural place. I want to know the whereabouts of peanut candy, but I don't know the name. I'm afraid of that candy's selling has already ended. It looks very difficult to find that peanut candy.

[135 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment