Thursday, October 2, 2014

Essay 2-01a: Most Cramped Place Where As I Know

I have a most enjoy and relax place. That is my room. I spend whole time in my room in holiday, and there are a lot of goods about what I corrected. However, there is so limited place because I living in a room of the condominium. I like to put some nice furniture in my room, but each time I buy some furniture and bring into my room, the space which I can move become more cramped place. Especially, the white collared table is preventing me from moving. When my friends come to my room, there spaces become jam-packed with people. Can you imagine about it? Anyway, my room is very smaller than most people imagine. However, this room is very useful when I studying because there are many kind of books which I need near by the desk. So, I don't have to bustling around in my room. At least, this room is very comfortable and convenient place for me. In addition, I want to introduce about my room's feature.

In addition, there are so many things. I can't grasp what I have now. Let me introduce about what I have in my room. However, these are a part of what I have. At first, I have a many books in my room. Most of books what I have is text book. I don't want to throw away or sell them, so I store them so many times. So these books occupying my room. I feel a need to reduce them recently. 

In addition, there are many peripheral equipment of my note type PC. I have a habit of impulse buying, so I buy them many times. This is one of reason of why my room is so cramped. However, these things are so big especially. I'm confused about place to leave them. In addition, these shapes are so complex, so they make me so confuse every time. 

I storing into my room not only books and computer equipment but also some strange things what other people can't understand good points of them. I want to introduce about them, but it is so difficult to explain. Anyway, at least there are so interesting for me. For example, I have some experiment equipment like a beaker. I found them at the general store. When I found them, I felt interesting for them. However, I don't know why, but I bought them. I put them into book shelves immediately. However, I haven't touched them since when I bought them. So, they are covered with dust. 

These are a one of the problem about my room, but there is another problem. Actually, I put a small electric organ into the edge of my room. I bought last year because I want to practice and play it. Of cause, I practiced to play the organ, but it was difficult to learn how to play it. However, I can't take the time to practice it and I lost interesting for it. So, it is no longer a kind of ornament for me. I want to tuck away it for somewhere, but it shouldn't putt on the floor. So, I decided to keep it on the small table. After all, it makes the room more cramped.


These are feature of my room. Most people think that my room is not comfortable. However, I feel a kind of attachment for these points. When I staying at my room, I can relax. I don't know why, but I like this place. Maybe, I use this room since I was a little. So, I used to staying at my room. In addition, I can arrange my room recently, so this place became more enjoyable place for me. There were some old furniture about 5 years ago, but my mother sold them. I felt little bit sad at that time, but I satisfying for my room. Anyway, I want to enjoy at my room from now on.

[659 words]

6 comments:

  1. You are teller of essay! I can imagine how your room looked like. You told there that you got some book. What kind of book do you like to read?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I often read novels. Onthe other hand, I don't read comic books completely because if I started to read comic books, I had to spend much money about every months. In addition, comic books are bulky. So I don't want to stock more books any more.

      Delete
  2. You essay is long! Good job :D I think your room is very large, isn't it? Do you always spend your time in your room?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I do. I usually spend whole time in this room in holiday. Actually, I think my room has too many things. In addition, I don't want to throw them. Staying in the cramped room is little bit uncomfortable, but I'll stay in this room in the future.

      Delete
  3. Your essay is very good. I like better living room than my room, but I think it is useful place.
    What furniture do you want other?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want small table and big cushion. I usually study there, so I want some furniture for studying. However, When I went to furniture shop, I was so surprised because they are little bit expensive for me. I'll saves money and buy them someday.

      Delete