Thursday, October 23, 2014

BR 2-09: Big Fat Cat and The Mustard Pie (Mukoyama Takahiko, 2002)


"This will teach the cat a lesson for sure." (p.21.).

Reading English is one of a difficulty for the people who don't use English in their life. I started reading English sentences since I was elementary school student. I felt reading English is not so difficult when I started read it. However, When I was a high school student, I felt a little hardship for reading. Especially, I didn't like long sentences which about economy. On the other hand, I loved to read some stories written in English very much. This book is a kind of short story, but at the same time, this book is also English text book. When I read this book, I was so shocked, so I picked up this book this time.

At first, this book is not so difficult to read. Maybe, most people who studied English until graduate from junior high school, would read this book without English dictionary. In addition, there are some Japanese kana printed upper of difficult words. Content of this story is interesting. To make matters better, this book has English grammar leaning pages at the end of a book. When I checked it, I found some information which I didn't know. Anyway, I can recommend this book for everyone. In fact, I recommend this book for my friend who can't read English. After he finished read that book, he could understand English a little. I was so surprised. I think this book goes perfectly with people who studying English.

Reference

Mukoyama, Takahiko. (2002). Big Fat Cat and The Mustard Pie
Tokyo, Japan: GENTOSHA

[241 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment