Thursday, October 16, 2014

Speed Typing Homework "My favorite shoes"

I don't have much interesting for shoes, so I don't buy my shoes so many times. I have little kind of shoes in my house, but I don't put on them daily. I usually put on blown color shoes almost every day. Of cause, I put on other shoes sometimes, but I think that wearing new shoes is wasteful thing for me. So when I put on new shoes and go out, I feel complex. After all, tuck them away the shoes in the back of a shoes shelf. So, I don't want to correct shoes. When I go to shopping to buy shoes, I always concern because I have no idea for shoes. I try to put on much kind of shoes in the shops, but I can't choice at once. Anyway, the shoes which I often put on are my favorite shoes for now. However, the shoes becoming old now, so maybe I change my favorite shoes before long.

[161 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment