Friday, October 24, 2014

Speed Typing Homework "My favorite slogan"

When I was a junior high school student, I had a favorite word which is a kind of proverb. That word is "Leftovers bring you good luck". I knew many proverbs then, but especially I felt sympathy for this word.  This word was my slogan and I believe this word so long time, however I had suffered many disadvantage in a passed days. Actually I depended on that word and I accept that word without questions then. At that time, I realized that this proverb was undependable. So, I don't have some special words now since that. I don't aware about it in my life, but I think doing my best is most important think for my life, so I usually keep in mind when I do some difficult works. Of cause, there are some difference between ideal and reality, but this word is my emotional support. However, I think having many slogans is good for my life, so I want to know more good words.

[166 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment