Sunday, April 27, 2014

Speed Typing Short Essay 3 "My hobby"

I had my third speed typing homework this week. Typing topic is "My hobby" this time. I could type about eighty words in five minutes, but it is depend on typing topic. However, serious cause of slow typing is arrangement of key, that is I can't remember key arrangement. I typing this essay while looking key bode. I want to remember it from long time ago. However, I look  key bode unconsciousness, so I cant type so fast. I want to type without looking key bode. I'll post speed typing essay this time too. It is too short essay to read. I have to type about one hundred words in five minutes in the end of this semester, so I have to practice more.

I have some hobbies, but they are almost started recently. For example, I began to practice to play electronic piano. I bought it recently and practicing a little in a week because I'm busy these days. In addition, I usually edit videos which I recorded with my friends. It is very fun when I complete a video, but editing work is very tired. Moreover, It takes so long time to finish editing, but I was so glad to explain what I want to do.

[208 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment