Sunday, April 6, 2014

My Spring Vacation

Hello, there! I write this essay while suffering from pollen allergy. I have a sore throat. Each time when I get up, I always feel pain, so I could never do without some cough drop. I'm suffering for not only pollen but also PM2.5. I'm always depressed whenever I can't see very far. Honestly, I don't want to go out such a day. However, I have to go out reluctantly.

By the way, while I enjoyed spring vacation, Japanese tax was increased to 8%. before increase tax, many people buy and buy so expensive products. According to TV programs, some people bought cars and others bought houses. Actually when I went to shopping center, there ware crowded with customers. Moreover, every shop was more crowded than usually. Honestly, I thought it was too crowded to shopping at that time, so I went to there again expecting that weekday. I bought a new grasses at that time because another grasses which I had before are little heavy. The worst case, they ware slide down from my ears. My eyes were bad condition from the beginning, so when I bought new grasses, they always costs a lot. Of cause, that new grasses are costed a lot this time too. However, when I checked the price which after increase Japanese tax. That cost, believe it or not, was too expensive! These costs was defference for twenty to thirty thousand yen. I felt how important that increasing tax.

My shopping before increasing tax is that all, but my parents bought more goods than me. They were went to large household appliance retailer and bought two air purifier and a printer. I can't understand that why they bought so many air purifier. My house isn't so large, so I think they doesn't have to put on many air purifier in my house. In addition, they bought gas stove! I don't know a detail about it, but when I saw new kitchen, I was so surprised. However, there are little problems. It needed more large places than before, so somehow I think that kitchen became more narrower. Anyway, I think it became more useful.

After tax increasing, my life became difficult for monetary. I usually go to university by bus, so naturally bus fares became high costs. Recently I had to went to university because I had to receive some materials for next school year. I usually use bus card to pay, but there was something wrong that day. When I pay bus fares, the driver hailed me. Immediately, I asked him what happened. then he said "Well... I haven't grasp all bus fares yet." finally, He gave me a 90-yen discount for bus fare. True to their reputation, that was very sorry for bus company, so I paid bus fares for cash since that time. Incidentally, the price of bus fears rose about 50-yen this time. If I bought a commuter pass for a month, I would pay more much money than before. there are much difference about 7,000-yen. It might take long time that we used to this situations.

I wrote about my spring vacations this time, As an individual I wrote so long essay this time.
In fact, I took so long time to wrote this and I felt little anxiety. However, I think it takes some getting used to. If I didn't have any material to writing, I'll looking for interesting topic and introduce to everyone I look forward to your continued acquaintance.

[583 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment