Tuesday, April 15, 2014

My Peculiar Friends

I have a pretty unique friend. I told about him when I attended to speaking class, so someone may remembered about him. He studying about agriculture. However, He interested in "organic". I didn't ask him more detail about it, so I don't know what is it. There is many difficult knowledge and skill. According to him, "organic" is health-friendly idea. For example, he trying to accept it for agriculture. It called "organic farming". He sometime bring some vegetables for me. Of cause, their vegetables are made by "organic farming". However, their size are so small. For example, when he brought a turnip, its' part of fruit size was as small as ping-pong ball. It was too small to eat, however he asserted that these vegetables are better than other one seeing from health point. In other words, He want to explain "health is most important viewpoint of agriculture".

He interested n not only agriculture bat also "Fair trade". It means "Right trade between each country". Actually, explanation about it is difficult for me, so I would like to ask him about him someday and I'll tell more details. So he has to know about international situations. He uses Internet and correct many information. He researches about China almost always, so he watch some videos which are relation about Chinese. Of cause, these videos' announcements are English. However, He doesn't good at English! So he requested to me to translations sometime. He can't read and listening English more than you expecting. First of all, he doesn't remember the letter of alphabet. When I know this fact, I was astounded and speechless. I trying to translate them as correct as possible, but there was many specialty words. So I can't translate them only one. I asked him about these words meaning because I can't understand possibly. However, he knows little of English from the beginning, so he doesn't understand too. After all, that translate is end halfway each times. Maybe he told to me about this blog and he ask for me to write about his studying in English. However, I might be refuse his wish.

In addition, I want to tell about one more my friend. He is goes to cram school for university entrance examination. Actually, I don't meet him for the least three years because I entered university. I didn't know why he goes to  cram school for university entrance examination before last year, but I knew the reason why he didn't go to university. He wanted to study about jellyfish! I can't understand his decision until now. However, I knowing his character from junior high school student. He always acted funny and talked idle talk. He appears to so unusual man, but in fact he is a hard worker. He studied so hard before term examinations and he always has a big goal. However, He failed the high school entrance exam. He was decided to go second high school and he is carrying that failure. When I met him last time, he talked about only high school entrance exam, so I worried about him until quite recently. However, he studied and made a big goal for himself. I was so relieved, but the same time my thinking for my friends are complexed.

Anyway, you never know what my friends are up to will do, but there is good point of my friends.

[564 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment