Monday, April 14, 2014

Speed Typing Short Essays 1

Actually, I forgot to do five topics during my spring vacation, so I did them last week. I'll post them this time and update these homework essay once a week. In addition, I'm going to write about typing each time.

I wrote about my favorite artist. My favorite artist is B'z. Because they are so cool and very famous. When I was a child, My mother listened their songs, so each time I listened their songs I became to like them. I went to their lives and got many goods. Actually, there is many difficulty until I can went to them lives. At first, I can’t get a ticket not so easily. many people wants tickets, so each year some people couldn't get some tickets.

I wrote about my friends in second time. I have little unique friends, One of my friend is studying about cooking. I saw him when I went to shopping. He had making some foods at that time. He goes to major university and learning how to make nice dishes. Let me introduce another  friend. He studies about farming and agriculture. He trying grow many vegetable without using chemical splay. He wants to invent a new vegetable and find best way to grow some vegetable.

I wrote about Transportation in third time. I go to this university by bus. Using a city bus is convenient for me, but there is some problems. First, If I have to ride a bus from early, There are many people and there is so narrow. In addition, more and more people gathered into the bus, there is so hot and body condition become so bad. Second, each time I use the bus, I have to pay little high bus fear. So I seek another way to go to university.

I wrote about sports in forth time. I joined in a local swimming team when I was a junior high school student. I went to sports gym and practice to swimming three times in a week. I didn't think that practice wasn't so hard because I could use pool only one hour. There are many club member who good at swimming better than me. In addition, I participated a swimming meet and I advanced a final. After all, I lost the match but that was good experience for me.

I wrote about reading books in fifth time. I don't like reading books very well. However recently I have a many chance to reading some books. I forced to read some books because they ware used in a class. In addition, I try to read books which I have interested. Of cause, reading books is very tired especially forced to read, but Read books willingly is very interesting. I want to try many books more than before.

I wrote about my first classes and new school year last Thursday. I felt little worried when new school semester has started. I'll have to attend more difficult subjects than last semester. I went to first classes and listen about contents of subjects and rules. I have a many thinks which I have to do, so I don't have any time now. I'm so busy recently but I want to enjoy university life and used to be new subjects as soon as possible.

This time is my first speed typing practice. I didn't wrote many words more than I expected, so I want to more words in five minutes. 


[574 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment