Sunday, April 27, 2014

About Speaking Class A

I attended second speaking class this week. However, that is our first speaking class because we attended speaking placement interview for the first week. I was enjoyed that class. we tried to talk in English and asked about favorite fruits and vegetables. Many people hate some vegetables, especially some people hate tomatoes because they hate tomatoes' liquid. In addition, I hate it too.

After we talk about it, we started to explain some people who likes vegetables or fruits. Everyone doesn't speak English in a long time because we had a spring vacation, so they are still clumsy when they talked each other in English. After then, we had enjoy a game which like imagination game. That rule was so easy. One person think one fruit or vegetable and the other person asked to some question about that fruit or vegetable. If one person could say correct answer, that game was end. I tried to that game about four time. At first, I didn't know what should I asked to the other person for the first time, so after while, I asked some questions. I asked about color, size, taste, shape and price. Actually, if I asked about something important feature about what another person thought, but I couldn't ask some question like this. After all, I corrected only twice. It was more difficult than I had think.

In addition, we talked about imaginary fruits and vegetables. We gave some examples which put together each other, and gave name for it. For example, if we put together potato and tomato, it name is "Pomato". Actually, this is a real example. However, we could make new imagine species! Of cause, I made some examples, so I want to introduce three examples what I invented.

At first, I invented "Painch". It is literally combination of pineapple and peach. On the other hand this fruits' good point is very sweet, but it has many needles. Then I had come up "Cupple" it is combination of apple and cucumber. That fruits' is very flesh, but its' shape is so strange. Lastly, I came up "Banap". It is combination of grape and banana. We can get many "Banap" at a time because it growth is very quick, but it is small.

We can't came up good example at all. However, we could enjoy that class. We'll talk about our family next week, so I have to ask about my family line before class. However, my parents doesn't know about it very well, so knowing about family line looks very difficult thing for me.

[428 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment