Saturday, April 5, 2014

Essay 1-01a: Letter To Host Family

This essay is "Placement essay" and I checked this essays' mistakes. I corrected them and posting it now.

Hi! Pleased to meet you! My name is Takahiro . I'm 19 years old and living in Japan. I go to Kumamoto Gakuen University and studying English there. Of cause, I studying not only English but also mathematics and sociology and more. However, actually I am not good at science-related subjects because I didn't study them very well. So, I want to review them in this University. In addition,  let me introduce about my hobbies. I usually make videos when I have a free time. Recently, I played played board games with my friends and I shot it. I reviewed that video and edited it. Of cause, it was enough funny to watch, but editing makes it more funny. By the way, I can't speak English very well, so I need long time to speak.

Actually, this is my first trip, so I'm filling with anxiety now. I read some books about your home country. However, I couldn't learn many things. Will you teach me about your country when I'll arrive at there. In addition, I want to know about rules of your house. I'd like to study English and I experience many cultures. I told about myself a short while ago, and I want to know yourself. I have some questions about you and your family. How many are therein your family? When do you usually get up and go to school? What is your major in school? actually, I want  to ask more, but I can't write of all. Can I ask more questions when I arrive there?

I'm glad to go to abroad and visit you anyway! When I preparing to go to your home country, I imaging this and that, so I can't wait for date of departure. I'm looking forward to seeing you and your family. Please give my best regards to your family.

[309 words]
   

8 comments:

  1. It is nice letter. I could about you in detail. Making video is very wonderful. What kind videos do you make?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment! I usually make some something funny videos. For example, I recorded movies what I enjoyed a board game with my friends.

      Delete
  2. I feel like I'm going to go abroad to study! haha
    What do you want to do in there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment! Actually, I don't know some sightseeing spots in America very well, so I want to search many informations about America and I want to enjoy my trip.

      Delete
  3. What nice hobbies you have! What do you do with your finished videos?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment! I usually took so much time to finish one videos. I usually check to that videos because sometime there are some mistakes in that videos.

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment! I usually face many problems and hardships in the end. I add many telops in my videos and back ground musics... there are many things to finish one video. However, I feel sense of achievements.

      Delete