Wednesday, April 9, 2014

A New School Term

Hello! New school term is started finally in my university. To tell the truth, I don't want to attend to school because this week is the first day after so long holidays, so I got into habit of being lazy. However, I have to go to university possibly from this week. I decided my class schedule last week and I grasp some subjects which I have to attend and get units. When I was a freshman, I had to many compulsory subjects. And I have to attend them this year too. As a result, my school scedule become more complex. Some subjects are slight different from other subjects. One subjects has strict rule, and the other subjects' evaluation is so hard, so I was seized by the fear that I might couldn't get units. However, I'll do my best.

I'll tell you about my impressions of my classes now. First of all, let me introduce my compulsory subjects. I didn't think that they ware not so difficult when I was a freshman. However, My thinking was changed in this week. I have to try more difficult plobrems and assignments. Anyway, there ware many surprising news for bad meaning. By the way, I'm concerned about a subject. I take that subject on Tuesday, and the day when my first way to school in this semester is the same as Tuesday. I went to classroom which held that subject, but there was no lecture. In other words, although that day is first lecture, that subject was canceled! I worried about progression of that subject. Actually, I attended to some classes which my classmate didn't attended when I was a freshman. so I asked by my friends which subject is more easier than last year. I advised them each time, but actually I don't have my confidences for my advises because there is some changes in a class schedule.

When I went to library, I saw many new freshman. They ware sitting chairs and read booklet of subject to be studied. They looked like so worried for mew university life, so they talked with their friends about their new subjects. I saw them not only library but also anywhere. They always has some booklets and they look around restlessly. I experienced some difficulty of  freshman, so I can expect them feeling. I wishing they get used to this university life. In addition, I'll try to many things this year.

I have to read many newspaper from this year. I didn't read then before, so this trying is too difficult to read for me. In addition, I try to some news papers written in English. However, I don't know how to read English newspaper and I don't have so much word power, so I have to study more and more than before. In addition, I would like to read and interpret English newspaper. In the end, I'll use them to study how to read them and get units, so I think this way is better for me.

Of cause, I took some subjects which are science and mathematics subjects.  Actually, I took some subjects like that before. At that time, I suffered difficulty of these subjects. I think these subjects ware not so hard for common person. However, it was too hard for me because I have a dread of these subject. Finally, I got units barely at that time. That evaluation was terrible. I took chemistry and biology this semester, but I don't have any ideas whether I can study very well.

There is more difficulty than I expected. Anyway, I want to enjoy university life and study hard.

[606 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment