Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Memorize Of English Words

I spend new school life about two weeks. At length I used to attend lectures, but increased amount of homework same time. I had to use my computer and do many homework. There are very trouble to do and very important, in particular I struggling to memorize to English words. Actually, I have to use two web sits. One is typing sits and the other is little bit different. I'll talk about these web sits this time.

At first, I want to tell about typing web site. That is memorize many English words to type English. However, I think that web sits memorize way is only trouble. When I use that web site, I always boring because I felt that I forced to do same thing so many times. In addition, it has many problems to finish one unit. For these reason, I can't use this web site so long time, so I usually do a little amount of memorizing. I want to finish this homework until June because I want to ready for final exam. However, I have to review this web site and make up a list of English words because some subjects' exam will cover this web site. It is very difficult think but this is very important.

Another web site is very interesting for me to studying English. I can study not only English words but also pronunciation of words in this web site! i did some homework in this site last week, I didn't feel boring not so much. Of cause, doing my homework is very tired, but this way is better for me. There are many videos which teach me about words pronunciation and how to conversation in English. I studying English words but also like that in that web site. Doing homework every week is very tired, but I want to try my best.

When I used both web sites, I found one thing about studying English. I usually study how to write and read English for many years, however it ware like heavy work which forced to do by someone. I tried to study English with this sites and I found something important for study or memorize. It is interesting. If I forced to study any subjects by someone, I couldn't concentrate to studying, but If I willing to study by myself, I could study as long as I can and not boring. Of cause, both way is good for people, but I want to willing to study. Sometime, I found that some subjects' lecture are so boring because Their contents of lecture is just listening professors' comment so long time. I want to find a best way to studying their subjects as same as English.

[454 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment