Sunday, April 20, 2014

Speed Typing Short Essay 2

I did a second speed typing homework this week. Last time, I wrote about five free topics and first speed typing homework. However, I cant typed many words because I didn't think what contents about that topic, so this time I tried to think about contents of essay before I typed it. It was little bit difficult because i had to worry about time. I have to type essay during five minutes every time. Anyway, I was sensitive to these points. This times' topic was "Music I like".

I like rock music very much. I bought many CDs and DVDs about rock music. Actually I like B'z and I went to their lives twice.  Sometime,  I’m  looking for some CDs which launched about thirty years ago, so I often visit Internet shopping sits and find them. However, they are so expensive. I need much money to buy them. In addition, I usually listen j-pop. I don't know about j-pop artists, but I usually listening many artists' music.

When I finished type that essay, I checked words count. It was eighty three. It was better than last time. However, I impatience during wrote the essay. I felt five minutes are very short for me to type more words. Next time, I want to do better than this time.


[217 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment