Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Speed Typing Homework "My favorite clothes"

I go to “Right on” about once a month to check new clothes and buy new one. However, actually I haven’t idea about my clothes. So, when I buy some clothes, I check displays and decide what I’ll buy then. I like simple style clothes. On the other hand, I can’t wear colorful clothes because I hate primary colors. I think some clothes which primary colors are hurt people’s eyes. In addition, these clothes are too gaudy to spend whole a day. I found some people who wearing these clothes, I don’t feel good for it. However, I impressed by their feeling. After all, I think about these things every time when I go to cloth shops, I became confusion. Of cause, clothes are so expensive for me, so this is a one of my reason why I confuse at close shops. If I had a chance to go to the cloth shops with my friends, I would like to hear my friend’s opinions.

[164 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment