Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Speed Typing Homework "My favorite book"

I didn't have so many chances to read books before, but I read some novels these days. I usually read Japanese modern literature, however these novels weren't my favorite at first. Actually, I hated to read these books because these novels are too long to finish reading while free time. One of my books which I finished reading last month is not only novel but also text book for some classes. These novels written in old Japanese, so I’m so struggle to read them every time. In addition, some classes use them for a final exam. Of cause, I have to read them so earnestly before the test. However, each time I read them I have got a rough idea of the novel’s contents and I became addicted with them. However, I always feel fatigue when I read long contents of novels. I think these experiences are so important for me, so I want to get chances to read them as much as possible.

[164 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment