Thursday, November 27, 2014

BR 2-18: A Speial Kind Of Neighborhood (Waring Rob, 2008)


"Because the environment of The Mission is so comfortable for them." (p.19.).

I have neighbors near by my house too, however, I have more neighbors automatically. So, I have not so good image for neighbors because I have to worry about them almost every week every time. Moreover, these my neighbors and I and my family living in a same condominium, so they are always become nervous for noises. Some opinions about noises at the meeting of that condominium almost once a month. However, these opinion is so negative. When I heard this fact, I thought that everyone who living in that condominium gave up to live more comfortable.  That problem is so difficult to solve, so I didn't see something good relationship with neighbors.At the same time, I think there are only few people who knowing about other people's  because most people doesn't want to make something.  

On the other hand, this book doesn't picked up these examples. Each neighbors are differences of race and life style. However, they are good neighbors each other. When I read this book, I thought that these example are very good and wise. Of cause, Most Japanese haven't the race problem, but they who living in a kind of condominium doesn't satisfied their lives. When I knew the fact in this book, I was so shocked and have a question. Why they doesn't make more good relationship with other people? At least, the Japanese disposition relate it, but I thought that If  most of people success to make good relationships, their works and concern will reduction. 

Reference
Waring, Rob. (2008). A Speial Kind Of Neighborhood
Boston, Massachusetts: Thomson Heinle

[251 words]


No comments:

Post a Comment