Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Speed Typing Homework "My favorite dessert"

I often eat something sweets in holidays. I always buy some sweets at the convenience store near by my house. Of cause, these sweets are very good taste, however I have another favorite sweet. That is a parfait. Actually, a restaurant which nearby my grandparent’s house providing it. It looks little bit simple, but it taste is so good. That restaurant started to provide new sweets recently, so I’m very conscious of them. However, I couldn't go to there in those days. Moreover, most customers drift away from that restaurant, so I’m afraid that restaurant failed. Anyway, that sweet is my one of my favorite. In addition, I often buy coffee jellies at the stores because these price is more reasonable that other sweets. It is a cup type coffee fillies and I can find them everywhere recently. In addition, some supermarkets sometimes sell them for special price. I often buy them at this timing. I want to try another sweet but they are expensive for me, so I can’t get a chance to try them.
 
[176 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment