Wednesday, November 26, 2014

BR 2-16: The Giant's Causeway (Ellis Julie, 2007)


"Suddenly, Oonagh had a plan" (p.14.).

I don't have experiences that play with strong people so many times. Actually, some schools which I had commuted hadn't any strong man. On the other hand, there are some people who good at sports. In addition, I haven't experienced something good things when I was a high school student because I'm not good at sports very well. So, strong person is very unique for me. Maybe, there were might be many strong people before, but the number of these people are decreasing now because today's tendency for education. Of cause, this book's story is imaginary thing, but I thought these things. In addition, I was surprised because this books didn't use any illustration. There are three dolls in this books.  

By the way, I impressed the action of the woman. These two man tried to solve the problem with their power and dignities. Of cause, that woman's idea is little bit embarrassed for the strong man. However, that man didn't complain about it for his wife. When I read this part of the book, I thought that the strong man is very kind. In addition, the man doesn't have excess oneself for his power. I think that point is most important thing of this story. This book is compare two strong mans and explain some differences between two mans strongly. Actually, I think that is a kind of lesson which people should be more wise.

Reference
Ellis, Julie. (2007), The Giant's Causeway
Victoria, Australia. Albany, New Zealand. Toronto, Canada: Nelson Australia Pty Ltd

[236 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment