Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Speed Typing Homework "My favorite car"

I haven’t got a car license yet, so I don’t have definite idea of my favorite car. However, I often see some car commercial which has many safety functions on TV. I don’t have any experience to sit on a front seat of car and drive, so I think driving car is so horrible thing for me. So, If I bought a car in the future, I would buy a car which equipped idling stop function. People have some favorite kind of car, but I’m not hung up about car. I afraid some bad situations when I hated by another car or I caused accidents. If I had such an expensive car and it damaged, I have to pay much money to fix it. So, I don’t have plans to buy high-grade car in the future now. I like a car which is ordinary type and maybe I’ll buy it. It’s my one of future plan, so I have to strive to get a car license. 

[166 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment