Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Speed Typing Homework "My favorite clubs/circle"

I’m not good at sports since I was elementary school student, so I don’t have many memories about my clubs activity. However, I joined something or other clubs before. When I was an elementary school student, I joined manga club. That club’s activity was simple. We just copied some characters of manga. I could draw some pictures at that time, but I can’t draw any picture now. I think that club activity was my last chance to draw pictures in earnest. It been years since I draw a picture and I don’t have good memories about my picture recently. In addition, I joined swimming club when I was a junior high school student. At that time, I went to city swimming school about twice a week. It wasn't so strict, so I had spent good time. However, I quite that club because I have to concentrate for entrance exam for high school. I’m not joining any clubs since then. If I found good clubs, I would consider whether I’ll join that club.

[172 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment