Wednesday, November 12, 2014

BR 2-15: The Contest (Reilly Carmel, 2007)


"You'll see then that people think I'm better than you are" (p.11.).

Actually, I have some not good memories about relation with some girls when I was a high school student. This is a so hard to say, but I felt a kind of horrible at that time. I think, girl's jealousy is the most terrible and scary in the world. Of cause, most girls had good character, but there are some confrontations. One day, some girls conflicted about other girl's character. At that me, I felt that most of girls are so scare when she get angry and jealous. In addition, I don't imagine What'll they do. When I read this book, I remembered these things and I fully realized girls chiropractors. This book explaining about these things so correctly. 

The main character of this story is a kind of arrogant woman. In addition, she have strong feeling and competitive spirit for fabric. Of cause, these character are the reason why she good at to weave fabric, but these tings cause serious problems. In addition,I think the god who get angry for that woman's opinions and appeared has almost same character with the woman. Actually, when I finished read this book, I thought it makes no difference that which character good at wave fabric more than other people. An absurd idea for one's opinion is a most important thing for people who reading this book. In other words, both are to blame. If people read this book, people could know how horrible the jealous. 

Reference
Reilly, Carmel. (2007). The Contest
Victoria, Australia. Albany, New Zealand. Toronto, Canada: Nelson Australia Pty Ltd

[243 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment