Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Speed Typing Homework A

Finally, second semester has began. I have to more essay than last semester in this semester. Actually, I feel little fear, but I want to do my best. At first, let me post my summer vacation's homework. After then I want to write about my summer vacation.  

I have some vacation plans in this summer. For example, I’ll go to Kagoshima and Fukuoka about the middle of August. I’m preparing for this trip. I found a chance to go some events looks like so fun, but finally I can’t buy a ticket because there is much time to go there. However, I’m looking forward to this trip. At first, I’m going to use highway busses, but recently I heard some accidents and cases of highway busses. Therefore I decided to use the Shinkansen instead of it. In addition, I want to go sightseeing places as much as I can.


[149 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment