Friday, July 25, 2014

Essays 1-03b: Language Learning Presentations

I made a power point materials which about my language skills. At first, I'll introduce about Japanese and English skills when I was an elementary school student. Then, I'll presentation of my university life. In addition, I'm planning to continue to study English and Japanese, so I'll introduce about them too.





This is my language skills and my future plans. However, I couldn't introduce my first language skills when I was a child, so there are a part of my skills. Learning Japanese letter is one of my language skills, but I didn't pick up it this time. Actually, I couldn't give some examples which more specific, so I want to consider about my future plan more than this time.

[667 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment