Wednesday, September 24, 2014

My Favorite Place Fukuoka

I often go to Fukuoka because there are so fun to visit. When I for the first time to visit there, I was so troubled because the city has many public transportations. So I worried about the way to my home at that time. However, each time I visit there, I used to how to move into the complex city. I found good restaurants and interesting shops now. In addition, I try to find some ways how to move to Fukuoka more cheeper.

There is so interesting place, but there are some bad memories in this places. For example, I went past my station because I didn't remember some name of the stations.

[113 words]

2 comments:

  1. I can understand you how you were surprised about the big transpositions. I think you cant live in Tokyo when you got a troubled in Fukuoka. Here is the question, what shop did you most liked in Fukuoka?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I go to Fukuoka, I often walk around Fukuoka Station. Actually, I often go to Toukyuu-Hands every time. In addition, I have been to ra-men restaurant which famous in Fukuoka. I forget to the name of the restaurant, but there is good restaurant.

      Delete