Wednesday, September 24, 2014

About My Rooms

I spent whole time at my room in this summer vacation. One of my favorite place is my room because there are many goods which I interested in. Of cause, there are not only goods which about my hobby but also many textbooks. I love my room, however when I do and check my homework, I always feel depression. There are quiet, so there is very good place when I do some works. There is comfortable an d convenience place, but there are some problems in my room.

One of the problems of my room is bud condition of sunny. Actually, I living in the fifth floor of condominium. So most people think my room is blessed with sunny. However, there is very dark although noon.

[127 words]

2 comments:

  1. I have also problem with a air condition. Don`t you have a problem with cleaning the room? How often do you clean your room?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I clean my room about once a three days. However, I often clean my room when I want to do. In addition, when I clean my room, I can't clean the corner of my room because there is big furniture.

      Delete