Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Speed Typing Homework "My favorite season"

My favorite memory when I was high school student is sport festival and school festival. The high school which I went is rent a big stadium when it held school sport festival. There has very huge ground and seats. We were so excited when we practiced how to carry that sport festival. The day of the festival, many people came to that stadium and cheered so hard. Anyway, that event was very good experience for me. In addition, I have nice experiences of school festival. I act as a committee of that festival and I concerned what kind of workshop set up the booth. There were so many difficult problems, but I solved them finally and our workshop was succeeding. After the school festival, we held a small party in our classroom.


[132 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment