Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Speed Typing Short Essay 6 "How I study English"

I did this typing homework little early than usual because I have to do many things in this week. I typed about "How I study English" this time. Actually, I have to start over type essay sometime because I didn't come up what I should type. I usually worry about contents of essay because I have to type many words which ware prescribed in advance. However, there is little bit difficult recently. I have a some idea when I type essay before, but when I type it I concerned about grammar. Then, I can't type more words in five minutes. I want to make English sentences more faster. Lastly, I introduce my essay.

 I usually study English with my homework. There are many kind of English homework, so when I do them I found some English words and grammars which I don't know. I write down them to another paper and look up their means. I found them about once a day. If I continue that way each time, they'll be a big data. I think taking a memo is best way to studying English. In addition, we should more relax about studying English. If we had very strict study schedule, we could not remember what we learn easily. 


[209 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment