Sunday, May 11, 2014

Speaking About My Family

I talked about my family line at last speaking class. At first, I had to search about my family lime, however nobody doesn't know about it very well. In addition, My family and my grand parents are very quiet people basically, so I haven't hear about more detail information about it. When I told about my family line, I couldn't explain more detail. There are many people who can't explain about their correct family line not only me but also other classmates. Everyone doesn't know about some people who far related, but they know their families' detail character and looks. I couldn't write down about their families' characteristics because they told many information.

The beginning of that class, we talked about some questions which written in text book. When I read them for the first time, I thought that they ware tough questions. We had to seek some people who fit in these questions, but this time We didn't fine that people because we don't have unique family line like that questions! Of cause, we doesn't know about grand grand parents and friends who lived in foreign country. However, there is some people who taught English by ALT in junior high school. After all, we can't found that people.

In the end of that class, we write down a diagram which is their family line. I didn't know about my family line at that time, so I couldn't write almost. In addition, I forgot to my grand parents' first name.  Actually, I haven't been good at remembering peoples' name for long time, and ask to my family about my family line is too ashamed and difficult thing for me. However, I thought that I have to know about my family more than before.

This time, we ware struggled to talk about our family line about another related, so our talking was awkward at that time. Next weeks' topic looks more easily than this time and we'll have to get more information from other person, so it might be cheerful and difficult class.

[342 words] 

No comments:

Post a Comment