Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Speed Typing Short Essay 4 "Golden Week plans"

I usually update this essay until weekend, but I forgot to post this essay last week because I had enjoyed Golden Week recently. This times' topic was "Golden Week plans", so I would to type about it before holidays. I want tell about what I did in my holidays in my another post. I'll write more detail information of my vacations. Actually, I usually set my goal of type about 500 words when I write some essays. I wrote a plan for my holidays, but actually I didn't so many things in Golden Week, so each time I look this essay, I feel little disappointment. I want go there in my summer vacation.  Now, I’ll  show this times' essay.

I have few free days next week, but actually I haven't decided plans for next week. If I could go to day trip, I would go to a kind of limestone cave. I saw it in a TV programs last week and I expected to go there some day, so I have to look for some sightseeing spots this week if I'll go there. However, I haven't heard any information about their spots where I can see limestone cave, so looking for some caves looks very difficult.

I want to be careful for my blog posting pace next time. Just an aside, I tried to count how many words I typed in this semester. That result was about 4,200 words. This time I omit book reviews word count, but I could my proceeding of my typing. I want to finish my writing assign until June because I have to do many papers before final exams.

[274 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment