Thursday, May 15, 2014

Br 1-11: My Best Friend Thinks I'm A Genius (Ivanoff George, 2008)



"It was so bright that I couldn't see anything" (15.p.).

This book is sequel to Gary and Mile's invention story. Mile was invented "hyper phone" and success to talk with a scientist who living in the future. This time, Mile try to invent a "matter transporter". Mile built that machine in his moms' shed. At first, they test that machine with an egg. When Gary turn on the machine power, that egg was disappeared! It seems correctly work. However, "matter transporter" is just one of SF fictions' story. Was that work correctly true and what they came up with this machine? I'm recommend that you should read previous story before you read this book.

Reference
Ivanoff George. (2008). MY BEST FRIEND THINKS I'M A GENIOUS.
Victoria, Australia. Albany, New Zealand. Toronto, Canada: Nelson Australia Pty Ltd

[104 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment