Wednesday, May 14, 2014

About My New University Life

When I entered this university at first, I had a many worries about university life. For example, studying, relationship with other people and new systems of this university and more. However I have staying this university and I get used to these things now. Then I want introduce what I enjoying in this university.

First, I found new interesting for new study. When I was a freshman, I took a "sociology" for one year. I learned about many kind of gropes. It's difficult for me to explain about contents of this subject. However, I was shocked in contents of subject for good means. Teacher showed some videos for us every time. These videos are very shocking and surprising, but these are stayed in my mind. Anyway that experiences are important for me.

Second, I took a TOEIC test for the first time. Actually I didn't imagine about form of test before I took that test. However there ware many worry, so I bought a notebook for English words. When I read it for the first time, I was so surprised because there ware many English words which I didn't know. I should study English words before I took test, but actually I didn't study them at that time! Result of that test was so-so. Next time when I take that test, I want to study English words and grammar more than before and I want to get good point.

Third, I usually go to library to look for books which I use for book review and do my homework. When I visited library for the first time, I was surprised because that library was so huge. I shocked about not only extent of library but also many events which hold in there. When I was a freshman, I attended a event which is kind of treasure hunt game. We got some paper about this library and searched some books and places. That was very interesting for us. After that event, We entered into basement and surprised about unique instruments. By the way, I saw some freshman at that library when I looked for books written in English. They had some paper which printed crossword puzzle. Maybe, they joined a library event which doubles as library briefing session. I know about it because I joined that event too, but it was more interesting than I joined before. This event is so envious thing for me, but I favorite this library.

I have many memories in this university and more. Of cause there are many difficulty in my university life, but I think my university life is very satisfying. I want to challenge many things and get some qualifications in the future.

[450 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment