Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Speed Typing Short Essay 5 "Food/eating habits"

I'll introduce my fifth speed typing homework this time too. Actually, I forgot to post this essay last week, so I'll review this now. However, I don't remember what I concerned about when I typed this essay, but at least I remember that this topic was too difficult for me to type. I looked back for my usual life before I start typing, at that time I came up just bad points! Of cause, these things ware enough to type about my eating life, but honestly I didn't very keen on doing this job. My typing speed isn't change very well, so I'm looking for best way for me to type more words.

I don't pay no attentions in my eating habit, so I usually eat what I want to eat. However, I buy some healthy foods at convenience store sometimes. Actually, I don't like vegetables and I don't eat them not so many times. In addition, there are many things to do during I staying university, so I skip lunch sometime. I think my eating habit is getting worse recently, then I have to take care about my health more than before and I want to know about how to continue healthy food habits.


[205 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment