Tuesday, May 27, 2014

About My Computer

When I  want to some homework and make some videos, I usually use my note book type computer. That color is red and black, in addition that weight is little bit heavy. By the way, I know about new type of computer. According to someone, Its' weight is enough weight to hold just two finger! I envious it and actually I want to replace that computer with a new computer. However, I bought my computer which I using now quite recently.  It seems still working correctly, so I should use my computer in the future. Anyway, my computer is so useful for me.

However, I found some problems in my computer. For example, when I use the Internet in my house, my computer doesn't work accurate. I don't know why it doesn't connect o Internet. At least, that trouble happen irregular every day. I checked router last week bu there is no trouble at that time. It's very strange. Maybe, Internet line was cut by something every time.

By the way, I faced serious problem about my computer last year. Many public notices appeared in computer screen by itself so many times. I shocked and panicked when I noticed that trouble for the first time. It wouldn't disappear so easily, so I searched about this trouble. According to some information, These public notices which bothered me are called "Adware". When you install some programs into your computer, it installed same time without your notice. It was so bothered me because public notices appeared full screen. In addition, it appear Although time and situation. If it appear in at your computer and you want to get rid of them, you have to determine which program has "Adware" and delete it as soon as possible.

Anyway, I could solve these trouble somehow. However, these trouble happen whenever I stop concentration, so I installed powerful security software recently.  providing to computer trouble is too difficult for me but I want to stock information of these problems.

[333 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment