Thursday, June 12, 2014

Presentation Of Traveling


I had presentation about traveling this week. It was very difficult and hard presentation. Most students tried to memorize what talk at their presentations, but actually, I didn't do it. So I got very nervous. My group member wanted to gather at library on the day of the presentation before actual presentation because our group make small 3 posters. So we have to connect them with gummed tape. It looked not so but. However, there are many mistakes in our posters.

For example, we should insert more graphs in our poster. When I looked to another group presentations, I was so surprised because many students make speeches without a kind of memo. So, we had a different way to presentation about our survey. In addition, when we recorded a presentation video with iPad, our poster came off badly in the middle of my turn. At first, I thought that we have to retake, but somehow, that recording was continued. So, our presentation video has a strange scene.

Of cause, I had much difficulty to search about our group subject. We had researched about "traveling" and we made about 23 questions. We couldn't make questionnaire paper, so I legwork to many people. However, I had to many questions for one people, so that questionnaire took much time. It took about 6 to 8 minutes. In addition, most people didn't want to participate to my questionnaire, so I struggle to gather people who have much time to participate.

As a result of our survey, we could gathered a correctly result, but I think I wanted to more interesting speech because when I presentation about my survey, some people looked a little bit boring. Certainly, my presentation was typical. So I want to make better speech next time. We'll have to make imaginary country and make a map and travel schedule. At first, we'll want to sufficient prepare.

[315 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment