Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Essasy 1-03a: My Language Skills

When I was about 10 years ago, I didn't imagine what kind of person I become in a future. I studied Japanese language grammar and many "Kanzi" at that time. When I was a elementary school student, I struggle to explain what I come up in writing. I always got terrible grade with my Japanese essays and my teacher always told me that my Japanese essay is so careless. I had awareness about that problem already, and I wanted to study Japanese language more than before. In addition, I can't write difficult "Kanzi" so many times. I could read them correctly, but I can't remember how to write them. So, I wasn't good at to write Japanese very well. On the other hand, I had already studying English at that time. However, It was very easy for me to some students. We just repeat very easy English sentences many times. Actually, I didn't understand English grammar. 

Of cause, I studying English more than ten years ago. I going to university and how to explain myself in many way. In addition, I trying to remember English words. I'm surprising because I can explain many kind of thinks more than before. I can write Japanese more correctly because I have many chance to write Japanese now. For example, I have to do many papers and I have to gather what I want to explain. It is a difficult thing, but I trying to write more nice Japanese. In addition, I learned German for the first time, I worried that I can remember German words and grammars. However, It was a little bit easy for me because German language looked like English some way. I think if I didn't learn English, I had many problems for studying German. So, I think studying English is a very important skill for me. So I trying to attend to many classes which related English and some English tests. Recently, I challenging to TOEIC. Remembering English words is difficult for me but I want to effort more.

Actually, I can't imagine what I do in the future. At least, My English skills will become a kind of useful things for me. but I haven't imagine what kind of job I'll take. Maybe I'll not use English in the future. On the other hand, maybe I'll use English so many time in the future, but I can't say probably thinks now. However, I want to continue study English. In addition, I want to study more detailed Japanese.  Especially, I want to read Japanese famous novels. 


[427 words]

2 comments:

  1. What the nice Essay you wrote! I can understand you how difficult learning foreign languages are. Here is my question, tell me the German word that mostly impressed in you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was surprised that German nouns and verbs especially. They has a three forms and they depending on the situation of the subjects, so I have to understand them and be careful when I explain German.

      Delete