Saturday, January 17, 2015

Ruka's Presentation Review

I listened Ruka's presentation at library on Tuesday, 13 Jan, at 12:40.

Her presentation has many detail information about Paintball and she used many pictures in her presentation and she explained about these pictures, so I could enjoy her presentation. In addition, she sometimes worries about my opinions for her speech during she giving a presentation, so she talked little bit slowly because she worried about my understanding.

However, I think her voice was little small. If she give a presentation in front of many people, some people might can't hear what she saying. Moreover, her presentation material's sentences were little small. I felt uneasy about these points this time, so I think if she use more simple words and short sentences, more people might give good feelings.

[129 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment